Since ISA 2004, I've been impressed, I've tried 2006 but haven't tried 2008, i am participating in the TAP.
So what's new in ISA 2006 (from ISA 2004)?
- SharePoint Server Publishing Wizard.
- Integrated support for Exchange 2007
- Branch Office VPN Connectivity Wizard
- Flood Resiliency
- Enhanced remediation during attack
- Single sign on (for Web)Support for LDAP authentication
- Cross-Array Link Translation (worked on single ISA previously)
- BITS caching
- Web Publishing Load Balancing (free, free, free, you know how much these things cost?)
- HTTP compression
- Diffserv (Quality of Service)
I will try to get the new features of ISA 2008..stay tuned[From https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/40029027]
Get first-mover advantage on the next generation of Forefront edge security and access technology: enroll in the Technology Adoption Program (TAP). Work directly with the product team, help improve the product, start a new practice, and get visibility for your solution upon product launch. To get started, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.