- Security - Even, logged in as administrator, gives you non administrative rights, just yet, those admin rights request will pop-up when its needed. So, this means, if there's an automated process that tries to run as local logged in privileges, they may have problems executing admin level functions.
- Aero - Darn, its cute, takes a little more video power at the core, but hell, its worth it
- Incompatible program will be booted - Good, cause, i don't want some crappy lack of testing product running on my system
- Bitlocker - Finally, your data belongs to you even if some terrorist picks up your stuff
- Its fast - Although, some may not be too fond of this though, i think, with decent hardware, Vista performs quite well with all the junk i am running on it now...
- My favorite programs work - Fear of unable to run your favourite program? If it runs on XP with SP2, most likely it will run with Vista
- Update is integrated - I do not access any website, just hit the updater..viola...
- Event viewer - Awsome, awsome..It sorts important events to the regular bla blas, it has more categorization (this feature will kick ass in Longhorn)
- Vista's Parental Control - Now i can force myself out of surfing porn :D, and works like a charm, and its part of the OS
- Windows Defender - Its truly a centralized command center for security related to your computer.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Top 10 things about Vista
Posted by Sanjay WS